- Gaze over the Moorea Lagoon’s coral reefs from your transparent kayak
- Free time to snorkel among the lagoon’s sharks and rays
- Learn of French Polynesia’s traditions and culture
Departure & Return
Start point at Intercontental hotel Moorea or Ancient Club Med site, depending of the weather conditions. You have to contact the supplier before the tour date to know it. Pick up possible on demand according to your accomodation & our disponibilities.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum of 2 travelers to book
- CONTACT THE SUPPLIER after booking to know the appointment hour and the location
- IMPORTANT: Read the "Health restrictions". The supplier can refuse a traveler without refund if he does'nt match with the health restrictions.
- A general level of health fitness is required, no articulation problems
- Weight limit per person: 210 pounds (95 kg)
- Age allowed: from 2 to 65 years old at MAX (kids under 10 must be accompanied by 1 adult at least with 1 child per kayak at max)
- Not being afraid of water
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lagoon Explorer
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Moorea Lagoon Tour by Transparent Kayak.