- Tick off Moorea’s top attractions: viewpoints, pineapple farms, and more
- Get off-road with a guide-driven four-wheel drive
- Views of Cook’s Bay and Opunohu Bay from elevated lookouts
- Hassle-free round-trip transport from Moorea hotels or cruise port
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for child aged 2 and under
- I always recommend in the morning for the Tour, since there is a better light, ideal for taking pictures, and in the afternoon the time tends to get cloudy and rain!
- Bring along with it, a bottle of water, and anti mosquito spray
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Safari Mario Moorea
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- "Go to this tour with Franky Frank - you will have a lot of fun and you will continue smiling after this tour." See review
- "Be prepared for a BUMPY ride through the back country." See review
- "Still a nice way to see Moorea only 8 ppl/truck but be prepared for narrow, steep hills and very bumpy" See review