Explore our promoted experiences
- Hear the stories behind Monument Valley’s most famous attractions
- Save your car from the infamously pitted roads and keep your eyes free to roam
- Perfect for families of all ages or those with limited mobility
- Opportunities for photos of the landmarks along the way
Departure & Return
Meeting in The View Hotel lobby near the wooden benches. GPS coordinates N 36.98188 and W 110.11210
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Listen to guided commentary about Monument Valley en route to its most famous landmarks, including stops at the so-called “John Ford’s Point” where many of John Wayne’s classic western movies were filmed, the Totem Pole, Yei Bi Cheii, and North Window, which offers views of the West and East Mittens. Only on a guided tour will you hear the stories behind these attractions, save your car from the infamously pitted roads, and leave your eyes free to roam.
At the end of the drive, return to your departure point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- We do observe Daylight Savings TIme. We are on Mountain Standard Time (UT). Be advised that there is a one hour time difference between Arizona Time Zone and the Navajo Nation Time Zone (Mid-March to October).
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Adult pricing applies to all adult/senior travelers
- Uneven walking surfaces
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- COVID19 protocols exercised and in place
- Departing from The View Hotel lobby near wooden benches. Have confirmation# ready.
- Face coverings are mandatory
- If you are feeling any symptoms of COVID19 or have been around a person who tested positive, please contact us immediately for a cancelation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY MV Dineh Bekeyah Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff