- Lower Monument Valley tour, led by a Navajo guide
- Upgrade to include a hogan visit and Navajo performance
- Includes pickup and drop-off at a centrally located meeting point
- Small-group tour ensures personalized attention
Departure & Return
Please meet us in the Visitors Lobby of the View Hotel. The View Hotel is the only hotel inside Monument Valley Navajo Tribal Park. Inside the lobby there is ample seating. Your guide will meet you 5-10 minutes prior to the start time of your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Monument Valley Safari, LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The vehicle is open air, so if it is cold, dress warm and maybe even a blanket!" See review
- "The guided tour does access locations not accessible by private cars, and of course, their vehicle handled the rough and dusty roads better." See review
- "Be prepared for a little hiking with good shoes and sunscreen." See review