- Day trip to Les Diablerets in the Swiss Alps from Montreux
- Use four hours of free time to hike, cycle, and admire the alpine sights
- Opt to include cable car access for uninterrupted views of the Bernese Alps
- Upgrade to walk between mountain tips along the “Peak Walk by Tissot”
- Test your nerves on the Alpine Coaster toboggan run, if option selected
- Enjoy convenient round-trip transport to the Swiss Alps
Departure & Return
In front of tzhe tourism office - Please note that the bus is coming from Geneva
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Les Diablerets Trip Only:
After a drop-off in the village center, your time is your own. Enjoy four hours of free time to do as you please: Explore the walking trails that wind around the mountain massif, climb the hills by mountain bike, or amble around the village itself.
Les Diablerets Trip Plus Cable Car:
The star of the village is Les Diablerets’ cable car, which shuttles you up the 9, 842-foot (3,000-meter) glacier in just 15 minutes. After your drop-off, you’ll ride up the mountainside to revel in the unobstructed panoramas over the Bernese Alps. On a clear day, some 24 peaks can be seen including the Mont Blanc, Eiger, Jungfrau, Mönch, and the Matterhorn. If you want to enjoy food with your view, the restaurants Botta and Refuge l’Espace are recommended.
Les Diablerets Gold Tour:
Ride up the mountain by cable car, and cross the “Peak Walk by Tissot,” the only suspension bridge in the world that doubles as a peak-to-peak walkway. From here, you’ll relax as a snow bus transports you to the panoramic Space Refuge restaurant for a 45-minute tasting of Swiss ham, cheese, and sparkling wine. If you want a rush of adrenaline, try out the Alpine Coaster toboggan run; it’s reputed to be the highest in the world. Hikers can make use of the Sanetsch hiking trail, or even try cross-country skiing on the mountain summit.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If the cable is canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or refund of the cable car
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keytours (Switzerland)
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "A good trip and a nice guide highly recommend though be ready for the cold weather with jacket and snow shoes" See review