- Round-trip transfers from a designated meeting point are included
- Receive several drink samples, as well as food tasting
- A fun activity for friends traveling together
- Learn about Montreal and its drink culture from your local guide
Departure & Return
The pick up for your tour is at 1717 Berri St Montreal, QC H2L 4E9 Your bus will be waiting for you outside on Berri street It is recommended to take the metro and exit at BERRI-UQAM station. If you must drive, parking can be available at UQÀM stationnement 1435 Rue Sanguinet, Montréal QC H2X 3X3 (4 min. walk)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 200 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Brew Tours Montreal
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands