You may also like
- Private transfer from your Montreal hotel to the Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport
- Travel aboard a comfortable private sedan or sports utility vehicle, depending on the size of your party
- Stress-free, reliable way to make sure you don't miss your flight
- Door-to-door service and luggage handling from your professional driver
- Operates from downtown Montreal, Nun's Island or Longueuil Metro Station hotels
- Service available 24 hours a day, seven days a week
Departure & Return
Private transfer from your Montreal hotel to the Montréal–Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
What To Expect
Whether you're staying in downtown Montreal, Nun's Island or Longueuil Metro Station, you'll share your hotel details, flight information and party size when you book this transfer. You'll receive a travel voucher to present to the driver when he or she picks you up at your hotel.
Please note that the price is per person, based on three people in the luxury sedan or five passengers in the sports-utility vehicle.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate; the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of one suitcase and one SMALL carry-on bag. Over-sized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions; please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible; please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- Child seats are required for children age eight and under by law, and not provided by the local supplier
- Price is per person, based on three passengers per sedan or five per SUV
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Carmel Car & Limousine Service
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Private Departure Transfer to Montreal Airport YUL.