- Explore the streets of Old Montreal on a walking tour
- Plenty of stops to take photos and admire the sights
- Guided tour of the stunning Notre-Dame basilica
- Small-group tour with a maximum of six people
Departure & Return
Meet at the southwest corner of Place d'Armes (intersection of Notre-Dame West and Place d'Armes, located near the benches underneath the trees, across the statue of the man carrying a small dog).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- This tour is seasonal and operates May through October only
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Post COVID-19 Policy - A minimum distance of one meter (3 feet) between visitors and our guide or any of our staff member will be required at all times. Wearing a mask or a facepiece will not be mandatory, but strongly recommended for all visitors. Our guides and other staff members who are sick, showing COVID-19 related symptoms, awaiting a diagnosis, have been in contact with a probable or confirmed case in the last 14 days or have recently travelled abroad will not be allowed to work. We will ask clients who are sick, showing COVID-19 related symptoms, awaiting a diagnosis, have been in contact with a probable or confirmed case in the last 14 days or have recently travelled abroad not to take part in our activities.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Guidatour
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands