2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
See the historical sights of Old Montreal, a.k.a. Vieux-Montréal, on a 2-hour private walking tour. Following a private guide, you'll learn about the city's history, which dates back to 1642, as you visit attractions such as Notre-Dame-de-Bon-Secours Chapel, Place d'Armes, and the Old Port of Montreal.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance fees (optional visit)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
119 Rue Saint-Jacques, Montréal, QC H2Y 1L6, Canada
350 Rue Saint Paul Est, Montréal, QC H2Y 1H2, Canada
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- Pricing is group pricing
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guidatour
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Old Montreal Private Walking Tour?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Old Montreal Private Walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Old Montreal Private Walking Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMontrealWalking Tours - QuebecHistorical Tours - QuebecWalking Tours - SalemHistorical Tours - SalemWalking Tours - BostonHistorical Tours - BostonCategory
Mount Royal Cemetery (Cimetière Mont-Royal)Notre-Dame Basilica of Montreal (Basilique Notre-Dame de Montréal)Escalade Clip 'n Climb LavalSt. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal (L'Oratoire Saint-Joseph du Mont-Royal)Place des ArtsMont TremblantCrescent Street (Rue Crescent)Ecomuseum ZooSaguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park (Parc Marin du Saguenay-Saint-Laurent)Montreal Latin Quarter (Quartier Latin)Mile EndMontreal Tower (La Tour de Montréal)Lachine Canal (Canal de Lachine)La Fontaine Park (Parc La Fontaine)Montreal Place d'ArmesPointe-à-CallièreMontreal Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts)Montreal Biodome (Biodome de Montreal)Iberville Passenger Terminal (Port of Montreal)Notre-Dame Street (Rue Notre-Dame)