Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Walking brewery tour in Montreal
- Visit three different breweries in the city's Old Port neighborhood
- Learn about the breweries’ history and processes
- Enjoy delicious snacks with your beer
Departure & Return
Meet the guide inside :)
Ending point is at the BreWskey Brasserie Artisanale
What To Expect
You will meet your expert guide directly at the first microbrewery: ''Les Soeurs Grises.'' There, you will receive your first three craft beer samplers, paired with local cheeses. You will then move on to ''3 Brasseurs St-Paul'' to discover their beautiful facilities. While there, you will learn about the brewing process and obtain three new, and delicious, beer samplers along with a fresh pretzel. Your beer adventure will conclude at the hospitable ''BreWskey.'' You will feel right at home and quench your thirst with three craft beers and party snacks.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide (French and English)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Broue-Tours inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.