3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Visit buzzing eateries and busy watering holes on this market and food tour in Montreal. Explore Jean-Talon Market and a section of Little Italy with your guide and discover ‘farm-to-table’ produce, Canada-style. Gain insight into Montreal locals’ love of fresh food and sample some yourself at one of their hole-in-the-wall eateries. Meet the producers who work hard to keep standards high, and gain insight into the Vietnamese, Italian and Latino influences spicing up Canada’s cuisine.
- Market and food tour in Montreal
- Walk the local streets with an in-the-know guide and visit eateries
- Visit Jean-Talon Market and a section of Little Italy
- Sample delicious foods along the way
- Learn about various influences on Canadian cuisine
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you have any food restrictions or allergies, you must specify in the Special Requirements box at checkout
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Vegetarian option is available; please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Spade & Palacio Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Marie was a fantastic tour guide, I really enjoyed the tour and it was great to try so many different kinds of food." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Beyond the Market Food Tour in Montreal
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
6 hours 15 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeMontrealFood Tours - QuebecFood Tours - SalemFood Tours - BostonCategory
Outremont Tours & TicketsDorchester Square (Le Square Dorchester) Tours & TicketsLaurentian Mountains (Les Laurentides) Tours & TicketsNotre-Dame Basilica of Montreal (Basilique Notre-Dame de Montréal) Tours & TicketsVille-Marie Tours & TicketsMontreal Museum of Fine Arts (Musée des Beaux-Arts) Tours & TicketsLes Cours Mont-Royal Tours & TicketsMile End Tours & TicketsMcCord Museum Tours & TicketsMontreal Science Centre (Centre des Sciences de Montréal) Tours & TicketsJacques-Cartier Square (Place Jacques-Cartier) Tours & TicketsCrescent Street (Rue Crescent) Tours & TicketsMontreal Biodome (Biodome de Montreal) Tours & TicketsMount Royal Cemetery (Cimetière Mont-Royal) Tours & TicketsMontreal Insectarium (Insectarium de Montréal) Tours & TicketsSaguenay-St. Lawrence Marine Park (Parc Marin du Saguenay-Saint-Laurent) Tours & TicketsSt. Joseph's Oratory of Mount Royal (L'Oratoire Saint-Joseph du Mont-Royal) Tours & TicketsMont Tremblant Tours & TicketsLa Fontaine Park (Parc La Fontaine) Tours & TicketsMontreal City Hall (Hotel de Ville de Montréal) Tours & Tickets