Are you interested in?
10 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
56 Tours & Activities
28 Tours & Activities
1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
This tour ticks the boxes of being educational and appetizing at the same time. Learn about the history of Vermouth and its production, and then get to taste multiple wines. By going on a guided tour, you’ll learn more about the wine production and maturing methods, and also how to identify a good Vermouth. Conveniently, wine tastings are included, as well as a visit to the Cellar Museum.
- Get behind-the-scenes access to Noilly Prat Vermouth Cellar
- The perfect tour for wine fans
- Delicious wine tastings are included in Marseillan
- Learn about the production of wine in the Cellar Museum
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointMontpellier, Montpellier, Herault, Occitanie
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Maison Noilly Prat
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 36600P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMontpellierBus Tours - Languedoc-RoussillonWalking Tours - Languedoc-RoussillonBus Tours - NîmesWalking Tours - NîmesBus Tours - ArlesWalking Tours - ArlesCategory