Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Esplanade de l´europe next to the statue (woman with wings) in the middle of the square in Montpellier. Directions: It's a 15 min walk from place de la comedie or you can take the tram n°1 or 4 and stop at "Place de l'Europe". If you come with the car, we advise you to park at the underground parking "Europa" under the olympic swimming pool
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Please bring your own infant seat
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Montpellier Wine Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands