2 to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Photo Portraits Ultra HD - Link to online Private Gallery
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Montpellier CityTour, Visite Guidée
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during CityTour and Photo Portraits Souvenirs in Montpellier?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursPhotography ToursWalking & Biking ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMontpellierCity Tours - Languedoc-RoussillonWalking Tours - Languedoc-RoussillonPhotography Tours - Languedoc-RoussillonCity Tours - NîmesWalking Tours - NîmesPhotography Tours - NîmesCity Tours - ArlesWalking Tours - ArlesPhotography Tours - ArlesCategory