1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Access to Gardens and Castle Park
Departure & Return
Chateau de Flaugergues, 1744 avenue Albert Einstein, 34000, Montpellier France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Château de Flaugergues
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Behind the scenes of the cellar?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Behind the scenes of the cellar?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Behind the scenes of the cellar?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Behind the scenes of the cellar?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Behind the scenes of the cellar
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesMontpellierAttractions & Museums - Languedoc-RoussillonAttractions & Museums - NîmesAttractions & Museums - ArlesCategory