- Day trip to Punta del Este from Montevideo
- Soak up the sun while visiting some of Punta del Este's most important attractions
- Visit beautiful Brava and Mansa beaches and view Casapueblo, a Mediterranean-style villa and art gallery
- Relax with complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 30 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
Admire the seaside homes of La Barra del Maldonado, a charming old fishing town. Then continue on to visit two popular beaches. At Playa Brava, snap photos of the must-see sculpture by Chilean artist Mario Irarrázabal: "La Mano" (The Hand), also known as "Los Dedos" (The Fingers), depicts five human fingers protruding from the sand. On the other side of the peninsula enjoy the ocean views at Playa Mansa, where you have free time for lunch (own expense).
Afterward, head to Casa Pueblo, a Mediterranean-style villa and art gallery perched on a cliff atop Punta Ballena. Designed by Uruguayan painter and sculpture Carlos Páez Vilaró, the 9-story, whitewashed building includes a museum and gallery (own expense) where you can learn about the life of the artist and the history behind his creation.
After a full day touring Punta del Este, return back to your Montevideo hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Top Private Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms