5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Prepare to sip, swish, and savor with a wine and dine intro to the Uruguayan wine region. Set out on this small-group tour from your Montevideo hotel to an award-winning family winery that specializes in Tannat, a bold red wine, in addition to other varietals. Tour the property and learn about their process, then enjoy a tasting of five different wines accompanied by light snacks. Sit down and experience a 3-course lunch, featuring empanadas, complete with specially chosen vino pairings. Discover more about Uruguay's vinification history as you eat and imbibe.
- Wine experience from Montevideo
- Savor five wine tastings with light snacks
- Dine on a 3-course lunch of Uruguayan specialties with wine pairings
- Learn about Uruguay’s wine industry from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Seasonal starters to choose from
Uruguayan grass fed meat or alternatives
Vegetarian, vegan, gluten free options
Seasonal desserts to choose from
Private or Small Group Wine Tour
Get to meet the Owner or Winemaker
Wine Paired Lunch
Hotel or Port pickup and drop-off
Number 1 on Trip Advisor for 10 years now
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Puerto De Montevideo, 11100 Montevideo, Montevideo Department, Uruguay
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Wine Experience
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Wine Paired Lunch for Food & Wine Lovers!?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Wine Paired Lunch for Food & Wine Lovers!?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Wine Paired Lunch for Food & Wine Lovers!?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Wine Paired Lunch for Food & Wine Lovers!?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I thoroughly recommend the wine tour, you won't regret it!" See review
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursCooking ClassesDining ExperiencesWine TastingsPorts of Call ToursClasses & WorkshopsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMontevideoShore Excursions - Buenos AiresFood Tours - Buenos AiresCooking Classes - Buenos AiresDining Experiences - Buenos AiresWine Tastings - Buenos AiresPorts of Call Tours - Buenos AiresShore Excursions - The PampasFood Tours - The PampasCooking Classes - The PampasDining Experiences - The PampasWine Tastings - The PampasPorts of Call Tours - The PampasShore Excursions - Northwest ArgentinaFood Tours - Northwest ArgentinaCooking Classes - Northwest ArgentinaDining Experiences - Northwest ArgentinaWine Tastings - Northwest ArgentinaPorts of Call Tours - Northwest ArgentinaCategory
Football Museum (Museo del Fútbol)Solís Theatre (Teatro Solís)Montevideo Port Market (Mercado del Puerto)Andes Museum 1972 (Museo Andes 1972)PocitosEl MilongónTorres García Museum (Museo Torres García)Pittamiglio Castle (Castillo Pittamiglio)CarrascoPre-Columbian and Indigenous Art Museum (MAPI)Montevideo Agricultural Market (Mercado Agrícola de Montevideo)Montevideo Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral de Montevideo)Montevideo City Hall (Palacio Municipal)Barrio SurPunta Gorda