- 3-hour Montevideo city tour
- Visit Montevideo’s main attractions including Independence Plaza and Parliament Palace
- Explore the residential neighborhoods of Carrasco, Punta Gorda and Pocitos
- Admire coastal views as you stroll down a picturesque beachside promenade
- Learn about the city’s rich history and architecture from your guide
- Walk along La Rambla of Montevideo
- Complimentary hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Your guide points out the monument to José Artigas, Uruguay's great military leader and national hero, and leads you on a walk around the plaza. Admire the Italian Gothic–style architecture of the Palacio Salvo (Palacio Legislativo), whose 26 stories once made it South America tallest building. View Puerta de la Ciudadela, one of the few remaining parts of the city wall that once surrounded colonial Montevideo.
Back aboard the bus, head to the barrio of El Prado, home to three soccer stadiums and Prado Park. Listen to your guide’s commentary as your city tour continues to elegant Carrasco, Punta Gorda and Pocitos, traveling along La Rambla de Montevideo. Get out to stroll a section of this beachside promenade where you can browse local shops and enjoy lovely coastal views from Punta Gorda before the return drive to your hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for passengers arriving to Montevideo by cruise ship.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 42 travelers
- OPERATED BY Top Private Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms