2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Pl. Independencia 730, 11000 Montevideo, Departamento de Montevideo, Uruguay
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY DestinoMVD
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Guided tour of the Solis Theater with Transfers
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 50 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingMontevideoShore Excursions - Buenos AiresBus Tours - Buenos AiresPorts of Call Tours - Buenos AiresHistorical Tours - Buenos AiresShore Excursions - The PampasBus Tours - The PampasPorts of Call Tours - The PampasHistorical Tours - The PampasShore Excursions - Northwest ArgentinaBus Tours - Northwest ArgentinaPorts of Call Tours - Northwest ArgentinaHistorical Tours - Northwest ArgentinaCategory
Barrio SurMontevideo City Hall (Palacio Municipal)PocitosEl MilongónTorres García Museum (Museo Torres García)Football Museum (Museo del Fútbol)CarrascoPittamiglio Castle (Castillo Pittamiglio)Punta GordaMontevideo Agricultural Market (Mercado Agrícola de Montevideo)Montevideo Metropolitan Cathedral (Catedral de Montevideo)Solís Theatre (Teatro Solís)Pre-Columbian and Indigenous Art Museum (MAPI)Andes Museum 1972 (Museo Andes 1972)Montevideo Port Market (Mercado del Puerto)