- Taste 6 different varieties of wine, ranging from white to red to rosé to sparkling
- Meet with the friendly and knowledgeable owners of each winery
- Pair your wine tasting with tasty snacks like local cheese, bread, and ham
- Great way to sample the South American wine industry
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
What To Expect
Tour the underground cellars of one of Uruguay’s oldest, and best-known, winemakers on a visit with the winery owners. Learn about the differences in the winemaking process between red, white, sparkling, and rosé wines, and then get a taste of the winery’s Extra Brut ‘Fond de Cave’ sparkling wine plus two red reserve wines. An included snack of ham, bread, and local cheese provides the perfect pairing.
Continue to the second winery stop of the day, this one known for its cozy locale and family-run operation. Join the winery host, who is also a sommelier, as you gain more wine knowledge and taste four more wines accompanied by more snacks.
Before you end your wine-themed excursion, make one more optional stop in downtown Montevideo to get a sense for this charming South American city. Finish your trip with a drop-off back at your hotel or at the city port.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Feeling Uruguay Wine Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.