Departure & Return
When you have disembarked, go outside the port terminal and cross the street at the traffic light. Continue up the diagonal street. We´ll meet you at the black lamp post one block ahead, at the corner of Yacaré and Piedras, outside the Mercardo del Puerto.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
The tour ends at the passageway of the Palacio Salvo on the main plaza called Plaza Independencia.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Ciudad Vieja Walking Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "If you are looking for a walking tour I highly recommend this tour." See review