Are you interested in?
Attractions & Museums
3 Tours & Activities
Santa Elena Cloud Forest Reserve (Reserva Bosque Nuboso Santa Elena) Tours
3 Tours & Activities
73 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
If you're planning a visit to Monteverde, pre-book admission to the Santa Elena Could Forest Reserve, a protected zone featuring one of the most biodiverse landscapes in the country. At your own pace, explore a lush ecosystem of hanging vines, moss-covered trees, and thick canopy fed by constant moisture from clouds. It's a great option for travelers with their own transportation who prefer to tour independently.
- Visit one of Monteverde's best protected cloud forest reserves
- Hike along nature trails that wind through thick vegetation teeming with life
- Visit any time during the park's opening hours
- Explore the cloud forest according to your own pace and schedule
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointReserva Bosque Nuboso Santa Elena, 4 MI North Of Santa Elena 6 km Costa Rica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is recommended that you bring light clothing, comfortable shoes, hat, suntan lotion, Insect repellent and a camera
- Child until 07 years are free
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Tours Costa Rica
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Santa Elena Cloud Forest Reserve Admission Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Santa Elena Cloud Forest Reserve Admission Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Santa Elena Cloud Forest Reserve Admission Ticket?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Santa Elena Cloud Forest Reserve Admission Ticket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 3171P112
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesMonteverdeNature and Wildlife - Central PacificAttractions & Museums - Central PacificNature and Wildlife - La FortunaAttractions & Museums - La FortunaNature and Wildlife - La Fortuna de San CarlosAttractions & Museums - La Fortuna de San CarlosCategory