2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
At Monteverde Butterfly Garden you can find roughly 35 butterfly species in four different climate-controlled habitats, a leafcutter ant colony, a medicinal plant garden, and a nature center with over 20 species of live Costa Rican insects and arachnids. This tour is ideal for all ages and allows you to observe these tropical creatures while your guide teaches you about the different species and their habitats.
- See over 30 butterfly species in their natural habitats
- Learn about Costa Rica’s insect biodiversity
- Get a chance to take photos during this family-friendly tour
- Choose from a range of time options throughout the day
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointMonteverde Butterfly Gardens, 700 m sur del escuela cerro plano, Provincia de Puntarenas, Monteverde, Costa Rica
Opens from 8:30pm to 4pm
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- OPERATED BY Jardin De Mariposas Monteverde JM SA
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 40055P1