3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Immerse yourself in the bird lover’s paradise of Monteverde cloud forest on this 2.5-hour early-morning bird-watching tour. With up to 450 species of birds, including the rare Resplendent Quetzal, Monteverde is a natural playground for wildlife enthusiasts and your expert guide will ensure you tick off as many as possible. Don’t just train your binoculars on the treetops either – white-throated capuchin monkeys, coatis, agoutis and deer are also common sightings.
- 2.5-hour bird-watching tour of the Monteverde Cloud Forest
- Maximise your chances of spotting birds with an early-morning walking tour
- Be in with a chance of seeing 450 different bird species, including the Resplendent Quetzal
- Spot wildlife like coatis, capuchin monkeys and deer
- No experience necessary: suitable for all abilities
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Small-group tour ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Must advise your preferred departure time in between the hours of 6am to 8am at the time of booking; note that is only an indication
- Please use "Special Requirements" field upon checkout to advise information
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ficus Trails Monteverde
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Bird Watching Tour in Monteverde?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Bird Watching Tour in Monteverde?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Bird Watching Tour in Monteverde?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Bird Watching Tour in Monteverde?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Bird Watching Tour in Monteverde
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesMonteverdeNature and Wildlife - Central PacificNature and Wildlife - La Fortuna de San CarlosNature and Wildlife - PuntarenasCategory