- Explore the scenic landscapes and popular sites in and around Santiago
- Admire the canyons and other natural wonders of Cumbres de Monterrey park
- Experience the picturesque magical town of Santiago Villa de Santiago
- Make the most of limited time with convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is casual and you should wear walking shoes
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- People under 12 years old cannot take the tour
- Adults over 60 years old cannot take the tour
- Pregnant women cannot take the tour
- People with obesity cannot take the tour
- People with respiratory or cardiovascular diseases cannot take the tour
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mexitours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms