Explore our promoted experiences
- See a new perspective on the Monterey Bay aboard this boat tour
- This family-friendly excursion is suitable for kids and adults alike
- Attempt to spot humpback whales, dolphins, sea lions, and more
- Learn all about the marine life in the area from your marine biologist guide
Departure & Return
Check in is at our office-Discovery Whale Watch Building. For parking please use the address: 245 Washington St as our building's address will only lead you to a 30 minute parking zone when entered into GPS.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discovery Whale Watch
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "The seas were very choppy until our return trip so be sure to be prepared with adequate motion sickness medication." See review