6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the Rocklands Bird Sanctuary and visit Montego Bay's sightseeing highlights during this 5-hour tour. See the Jamaican Oriole, the White Winged Dove and Jamaica's national bird, the Doctor Bird, at the sanctuary, where they will perch on your finger and wait for you to feed them nectar from a bottle. In downtown Montego Bay, visit Sam Sharp Square, St James Parish Church and Richmond Hill Great House; then stop by one of the local 'hip strips' for some shopping. Entrance fees and round-trip transportation from Montego Bay hotels are included.
- Get up close and personal with the Doctor Bird, Jamaica's national bird, among other native species
- Tour the landmarks of Montego Bay, including the Rocklands Bird Sanctuary
- Visit Sam Sharpe Square, St James Parish Church and the Richmond Hill Great House
- Peruse one of Montego Bay's 'hip strips' for souvenirs and local handicrafts
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan/bus
Entrance fee to Richmond Hill Great House
Entrance fee to Bird Sanctuary
Food and drinks (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos or other items for sale
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pickup from most Montego Bay Hotels. Customers are required to contact us at the information provided at least 24 hours prior to the day of the tour reconfirm your booking and arrange a central pickup point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 17 years or younger must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Infant meals not included
- Dress code is casual
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Comfortable walk shoes are recommended
- Limited amount of wheelchair transportation available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Limited amount of child seats available
- Persons must be 18 or older with ID to consume alcoholic beverages
- Minimum number apply. If we do not meet the minimum the tour may be rescheduled, an alternative suggested or canceled.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby/pickup point at least 10 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Pickup time subject to change based on local traffic conditions and inclement weather.
- • Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the customer can be prevented from participating in the activities if they are found to be intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY SNL Jamaican Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rocklands Bird Sanctuary & City Highlights plus Shopping from Montego Bay?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Rocklands Bird Sanctuary & City Highlights plus Shopping from Montego Bay?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rocklands Bird Sanctuary & City Highlights plus Shopping from Montego Bay?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rocklands Bird Sanctuary & City Highlights plus Shopping from Montego Bay?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Rocklands Bird Sanctuary & City Highlights plus Shopping from Montego Bay
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingMontego BayBus Tours - LuceaWalking Tours - LuceaHalf-day Tours - LuceaBus Tours - FalmouthWalking Tours - FalmouthHalf-day Tours - FalmouthBus Tours - TrelawnyWalking Tours - TrelawnyHalf-day Tours - TrelawnyCategory
Croydon Plantation Tours & TicketsMontego Bay Marine Park Tours & TicketsAquasol Theme Park Tours & TicketsGreenwood Great House Tours & TicketsGlistening Waters Luminous Lagoon Tours & TicketsHip Strip (Gloucester Avenue) Tours & TicketsSam Sharpe Square Tours & TicketsRastafari Indigenous Village Tours & TicketsAhhh...Ras Natango Gallery and Garden Tours & TicketsMargaritaville Montego Bay Restaurant & Bar Tours & TicketsGood Hope Estate Tours & TicketsRocklands Bird Sanctuary Tours & TicketsCornwall Beach Tours & TicketsFort Montego Tours & TicketsDoctor's Cave Beach Tours & Tickets