Explore our promoted experiences
- Get up close and personal with native wildlife during a cruse down the Black River
- Visit the spectacular YS Falls for hiking and swimming
- Tour the Appleton Estate distillery and taste local rums
- Enjoy the flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Price of tour varies based on your pickup location. Make sure to select the correct pickup location from the tour options
- Please Note: YS Falls is closed on Mondays, Appleton Rum Tour is closed on Sunday
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date or full refund
- The rates are for your private transportation and guide and DO NOT include entrance fees
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Your Jamaican Tour Guide
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "Also, eat at the local food stop he offers for lunch, the food is phenomenal." See review