- See the Luminous Lagoon, one of the country's most unique natural attractions
- Dive in to swim in the lagoon, watching the harmless phytoplankton light up around you
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Learn about this natural wonder from your informative, friendly and professional guide
- Enjoy round-trip transportation from Montego Bay and Grand Palladium
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children 17 or younger must be accompanied by a paying adult.
- It is recommended that you bring extra cash, camera with night vision capability. If you wish to swim in the lagoon bring swimwear and towels.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- You must be 18 or older with ID to consume alcoholic beverages.
- Minimum number of persons apply. If we do not meet the minimum the tour may be rescheduled, an alternative suggested or canceled.
- We pickup from the Grand Palladium Resorts. Customers are required to contact us at the information provided at least 24 hours prior to the day of the tour to reconfirm your booking and arrange your pickup at a central pickup point.
- Please be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby/pickup point at least 10 minutes before the scheduled pickup time.
- Pickup time subject to change based on local traffic conditions and inclement weather.
- Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, persons may be prevented from participating if found to be intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- OPERATED BY SNL Jamaican Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms