- Fit in a trip to famous Dunn's River Falls in just a half day
- Small group size limited to 14 means a more personalized experience
- Swim in pools at the base of the falls and climb to the top with a guide's help
- Shop for handmade Jamaican souvenirs at a local craft market
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
|Wednesday:||07:00 AM - 10:00 AM|
|Saturday:||07:00 AM - 10:00 AM|
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring cash and credit cards
- It is recommended to bring a towel and water shoes or sneakers to climb the falls
- This tour is not recommended for pregnant women
- Transfer time is approximately 1.5 hours per way
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Transportation included only from/to centrally located Hotels in the Montego Bay area. If you’re staying in a different area, an extra fee may apply
- It is of the utmost importance that you provide your complete Hotel/Cruise details at the time of booking. Without this information, we will not be able to confirm your reservation. If this is the case, please contact us immediately to reconfirm your reservation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Nexus Tours Jamaica
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Now, keep in mind you are in a 3rd world country and the exchange rate at this time was 133 Jamaican to 1 American." See review