Are you interested in?
6 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
17 Tours & Activities
Garden of the Sleeping Giant Tours
58 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Visit a collection of Nadi’s top attractions on this single-day tour. Begin with a stop at Sri Siva Subramaniya Temple to see the impressive architecture, then move on to the handicraft and produce markets. Explore the Garden of the Sleeping Giant to learn about local Fijian flora and end up at the Sabeto Hot Springs for a traditional mud bath.
- All transportation provided between sites
- Guide provides commentary on the local history and culture
- Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small group of just 15 people or fewer
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY EPIC TRANSFERS AND TOURS FIJI
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "If you book this tour, be sure to ask for Gabby!" See review
Product code: 66431P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingMomiBus Tours - Coral CoastArchaeology Tours - Coral CoastHalf-day Tours - Coral CoastCategory