3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See many of Modena’s essential landmarks—including several UNESCO World Heritage Sites—on this private walking tour. Pick from morning or afternoon departure times, meet your guide, and set off on foot. You’ll see the Modena Cathedral, the Piazza Grande, the Novi Ark Archaeological Park, and more. As you go, learn more about Modena’s wealth of culture and history, and even sample tigella: stuffed, toasted bread that’s a popular local snack.
- Get up close and personal with the city on a private walking tour
- See Modena’s major highlights in the space of just a few hours
- Learn more about Modena’s history from your guide
- Enjoy tigella, a popular local snack, as part of the tour
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Piazza Grande , Piazza Grande, 41121 Modena MO, ItalyThis activity will end right where it started.
Meet the tour guide under the clock
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Modena Private Walking Tour with a Local Guide & Tigella Tasting?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Modena Private Walking Tour with a Local Guide & Tigella Tasting?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Modena Private Walking Tour with a Local Guide & Tigella Tasting?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Modena Private Walking Tour with a Local Guide & Tigella Tasting
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Walking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingModenaWalking Tours - Emilia-RomagnaHistorical Tours - Emilia-RomagnaHalf-day Tours - Emilia-RomagnaWalking Tours - BolognaHistorical Tours - BolognaHalf-day Tours - BolognaWalking Tours - ParmaHistorical Tours - ParmaHalf-day Tours - ParmaCategory