2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Look down at Monument Valley, Canyonlands National Park and Natural Bridges, all seen during this 2-hour aerial tour by fixed-wing aircraft — an ideal way to take in these immense landscapes in a condensed period of time. Marvel at the buttes, mesas and other sandstone formations of this iconic region popularized in Westerns like ‘Stagecoach.’ Taking off from Moab, you’ll get a bird’s-eye view of Totem Pole, the Mittens, Grand Gulch, Upheaval Dome and much more.
- 2-hour fixed-wing aerial tour of Canyonlands National Park, Monument Valley and Natural Bridges
- Slip on a headset to hear the pilot’s commentary
- Spot famous sandstone domes, buttes and mesas from above
- Limited seating on board provides a small-group experience
Saved to wishlist!
Headsets to hear the guide clearly
Live commentary on board
Departure & Return
Departure Point94 W Aviation Way, Moab, UT 84532, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Arrow West Aviation DBA Redtail Aviation
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 14649P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursNature and WildlifeAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMoabAir Tours - UtahNature and Wildlife - UtahAir Tours - Monument ValleyNature and Wildlife - Monument ValleyAir Tours - AspenNature and Wildlife - AspenCategory