Are you interested in?
4 Tours & Activities
11 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 3 Days in Puntarenas
0 Tours & Activities
4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Test your balance and mind-body coordination on the high ropes course at Adventure Park Costa Rica—the country’s longest and largest course of its kind. Climb into the rain forest canopy along a series of treetop platforms, and challenge both your mental and physical stamina on a variety of hanging ropes activities designed for all levels. Admire stunning views of the Gulf of Nicoya along the way, and celebrate your skills with a ride on the giant Tarzan swing.
- High ropes course at Adventure Park Costa Rica
- Challenge your balance and coronation on a series of suspended rope adventures
- Take in fantastic sea and rain forest views from the hanging rope gardens
- Costa Rica's largest and longest high ropes course
- Round-trip transport from Puntarenas hotels or pier is available
- Great family and team-building activity
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (when transportation service is selected)
Dressing has to be with comfortable clothes, toe shoes mandatory
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Weights limit restriction of 280 pounds
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
Departure & Return
Departure PointAdventure Park & Hotel Vista Golfo, Tajo Alto 150, Provincia de Puntarenas, Miramar, 60401, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Our driver will pick you up from your hotel lobby or any other place you´ve mentioned. Also a pickup from Caldera Port or Puntarenas Pier, which we will be awaiting with a blue sign and your name on it from Adventure Park & Hotel Vista Golfo.
- Puntarenas Province, Punta Arenas, Costa Rica
- Caldera Puntarenas, Caldera, Provincia de Puntarenas, Espíritu Santo, Costa Rica
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and re-boarding time
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- Passport name, number, expiry, and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Maximum weight is 280 pounds (127 kg)
- Dress in comfortable clothes and closed-toed shoes
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventure Park and Hotel Vista Golfo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 5726P18
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursBus ToursSporting EventsExtremePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMiramarPuntarenasShore Excursions - Central Pacific4WD Tours - Central PacificBus Tours - Central PacificSporting Events - Central PacificExtreme - Central PacificPorts of Call Tours - Central PacificHalf-day Tours - Central PacificCategory