Are you interested in?
Ports of Call Tours
7 Tours & Activities
5 Tours & Activities
8 Tours & Activities
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All necessary equipment
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Professional bilingual guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointAdventure Park & Hotel Vista Golfo, Tajo Alto 150, Provincia de Puntarenas, Miramar, 60401, Costa Rica
Traveler pickup is offered
Our driver will pick you up from your hotel lobby or any other place mentioned when transportation is selected. This service will be an additional cost.
Please ask for our transportation service.
- Puntarenas Pier
- Caldera Port
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Maximum weight is 280 pounds (127 kg)
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Note: wear comfortable clothes, closed-toe shoes and swimsuit
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Adventure Park and Hotel Vista Golfo
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 5726P43
Explore Similar Things to Do
Obstacle Courses Shore ExcursionsClimbingExtremePorts of Call ToursZipliningWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingJacoSan JoseMiramarPuntarenasCentral PacificObstacle Courses - Central PacificShore Excursions - Central PacificClimbing - Central PacificExtreme - Central PacificPorts of Call Tours - Central PacificZiplining - Central PacificCategory