180 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Experience some of Mindo's top attractions with this flexible attractions pass, which makes for a great trip planner when purchased in advance. Options include (choose four out of five): Mindo canopy zipline, waterfall sanctuary via cable car, butterfly garden, Yumbo chocolate factory tour, or a bike rental. Explore at your own pace and complete all activities in a single day or over the course of six months.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Choose 4 out of 5 activities for your pass
- Ziplining in the Mindo Canopy
- Yumbo Chocolate Factory Tour
- Butterfly Garden
- Mindo bike rental
- Waterfall sanctuary via cable car
Saved to wishlist!
Mindo Canopy: 10 lines of ziplining
Waterfall Cable Car: 1 round trip ride and access to 7 waterfalls
Chocolate Tour: Guided tour of chocolate production and tasting of hot chocolate, fruits with chocolate syrup and brownie.
Mindo Biking: 1 day bike rental (from 8:30 am up to 6:00 pm)
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transportation to/from attractions
Food and drinks (Except on chocolate tour)
Departure & Return
1/1/2022 - 12/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Make sure you scan your ticket (either paper or mobile) only once at each attraction, and you keep your ticket for entrance into each of the attractions
- Present a photo ID for verification of name.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Bucket Pass
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mindo's Top Attractions Pass (Save 10% on Tickets!)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mindo's Top Attractions Pass (Save 10% on Tickets!)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Mindo's Top Attractions Pass (Save 10% on Tickets!)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mindo's Top Attractions Pass (Save 10% on Tickets!)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Sightseeing Passes Sightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingMindoSightseeing Passes - QuitoSightseeing Passes - ArmeniaSightseeing Passes - BogotáCategory