Are you interested in?
Mindo's Cable Car (Tarabita de Mindo) Tours
3 Tours & Activities
Tickets & Passes
2 Tours & Activities
Nature and Wildlife
2 Tours & Activities
2 to 4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
A brief cable car ride through the Mindo Nambillo Cloud Forest Reserve not only lets you admire the rain forest canopy up close, but also cuts down on the hike to the popular Nambillo Waterfall. Each open-air car holds up to six people, giving the option of taking the short trip with your group.
- Mindo Nambillo Cloud Forest Reserve cable car ride
- Cable car brings you nearly 500 feet (150 meters) above ground
- Get close-up views of the treetops from an open-air cable car
- Cut down on the hike to the Nambillo Waterfall
Saved to wishlist!
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointNambilla Cascadas, Mindo Ecuador
1/1/2019 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:30 AM - 04:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Bring comfortable clothes, durable shoes, a swim suit and a camera for great photo opportunities. Don't forget plenty of water as well
- At the entrance a map of the falls will be given to you. While the closest fall is only a 15 minute hike, the "Reina" waterfall that is an hour away is worth the effort
- Not recommended for travelers with walking difficulties
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bucket Pass
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Mindo's Cable Car and Waterfall Sanctuary Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Mindo's Cable Car and Waterfall Sanctuary Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Mindo's Cable Car and Waterfall Sanctuary Ticket?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Mindo's Cable Car and Waterfall Sanctuary Ticket?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 9553P15
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesMindoNature and Wildlife - QuitoAttractions & Museums - QuitoNature and Wildlife - Nueva LojaAttractions & Museums - Nueva LojaNature and Wildlife - ArmeniaAttractions & Museums - ArmeniaCategory