2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
This ziplinging tour in the Mindo Cloud Forest is a steal. One entrance ticket grants you access to a total of ten zipline cables ranging from 65 feet (20 meters) to 1,300 feet (400 meters), all of which criss-cross over the stunning cloud forest environment. This family-friendly activity includes a safety guide, instructions, and equipment, and it's suitable children ages six and up.
- Zipline canopy tour in the Mind Cloud Forest
- 10-cable zipline course is fun for the whole family
- See diverse rain forest wildlife from a new perspective
- All equipment included—no need to rent anything extra
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
km 2,5 via las cascadas, Mindo 171202, Ecuador
3/21/2018 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||09:30 AM - 04:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bucket Pass
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Mindo Ziplining?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Mindo Ziplining?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Mindo Ziplining?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Mindo Ziplining?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsTrolley Tours ExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingMindo4WD Tours - QuitoSporting Events - QuitoTrolley Tours - QuitoExtreme - Quito4WD Tours - Nueva LojaSporting Events - Nueva LojaTrolley Tours - Nueva LojaExtreme - Nueva Loja4WD Tours - ArmeniaSporting Events - ArmeniaTrolley Tours - ArmeniaExtreme - ArmeniaCategory