- Eat a traditional dinner during the tour
- Prepare and taste an ancient cacao drink
- Enjoy complimentary alcoholic beverages
- Watch a live traditional drumming performance
Departure & Return
El Quetzal de Mindo inside our restaurant and chocolate factory.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mindo Chocolate Makers
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.