1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Ecuador is known for its artisanal chocolate, and a visit to Yumbos Chocolate is a must-do experience for travelers to Mindo. At the fair-trade chocolate factory, you’ll learn about the production of the high-quality cocoa beans grown in Ecuador. Admission, a guided tour, and extensive chocolate tastings are all included at a nominal fee.
- Visit Yumbos Chocolate, an Ecuadorian chocolate factory in Mindo
- Touring the facilities with a guide means you have an in-depth explanation
- Finish with an extensive tasting of chocolate products
- Taste seven different types of artisanal chocolate and learn about production
Saved to wishlist!
Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
3/22/2018 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 10:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bucket Pass
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Chocolate Tour in Mindo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Chocolate Tour in Mindo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Chocolate Tour in Mindo?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Chocolate Tour in Mindo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesChocolate Tours Walking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesMindoFood Tours - QuitoUnique Experiences - QuitoChocolate Tours - QuitoWalking Tours - QuitoFood Tours - Nueva LojaUnique Experiences - Nueva LojaChocolate Tours - Nueva LojaWalking Tours - Nueva LojaFood Tours - ArmeniaUnique Experiences - ArmeniaChocolate Tours - ArmeniaWalking Tours - ArmeniaCategory