30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover the gardens and grand rooms of the Atellani House in Milan with a museum entry ticket including a guided tour. Learn about the history and architecture of the building as you move between the house’s inner courtyards, the grand staircase hall, the secret garden of Matteo Bandello, and Leonardo’s vineyard.
- Visit a historic mansion in Milan, Casa degli Atellani
- Follow a guide during a tour of the rooms and gardens
- Explore the grand staircase hall and portraits room
- Learn about Leonardo’s vineyard from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Guided tour (English or Italian)
Audio Guide (English, Spanish, Italian, French or German)
Food & Beverages
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- *Casa Atellani and Leonardo's Vineyard are glad to welcome disabled visitors and their helper offering them a free entrance. We must point out that Casa Atellani is a renaissance building and has some architectural barriers that make wheelchair difficult.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY La Vigna di Leonardo
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Leonardo's Vineyard: choose a Guided Tour or the Self-Guided option ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Leonardo's Vineyard: choose a Guided Tour or the Self-Guided option ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Leonardo's Vineyard: choose a Guided Tour or the Self-Guided option ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Leonardo's Vineyard: choose a Guided Tour or the Self-Guided option ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Leonardo's Vineyard: choose a Guided Tour or the Self-Guided option
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsMuseum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesMilanAttractions & Museums - LombardyMuseum Tickets & Passes - LombardyAttractions & Museums - FernoMuseum Tickets & Passes - FernoAttractions & Museums - Lake ComoMuseum Tickets & Passes - Lake ComoCategory
Serravalle Designer Outlet Tours & TicketsFidenza Village Tours & TicketsPorta Nuova Tours & TicketsSan Siro Stadium (Stadio San Siro) Tours & TicketsBagatti Valsecchi Museum (Museo Bagatti Valsecchi) Tours & TicketsBrera Art Gallery (Pinacoteca di Brera) Tours & TicketsCodex Atlanticus Tours & TicketsAbbey of Santa Maria di Morimondo (Abbazia Santa Maria di Morimondo) Tours & TicketsTicinese Tours & TicketsPalazzo Lombardia Tours & TicketsLeonardo da Vinci National Museum of Science and Technology Tours & TicketsArch of Peace (Arco della Pace) Tours & TicketsChurch of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore) Tours & TicketsSan Sepolcro Church (Chiesa di San Sepolcro) Tours & TicketsPoldi Pezzoli Museum (Museo Poldi Pezzoli) Tours & TicketsColumns of San Lorenzo (Colonne di San Lorenzo) Tours & TicketsMuseo del Novecento Tours & TicketsNavigli District Tours & TicketsCorso Buenos Aires Tours & TicketsLake Orta (Lago di Orta) Tours & Tickets