- Half-day pizza making class in Milan with private or group option
- Includes pizza meal with wine, beer, and soft drinks
- Choose from several times offered; luggage storage available
- Access online support from the chef and the video course afterward
Departure & Return
Just 3 subway stop from Duomo Square , the M3 subway line Yellow direction San Donato, Stop at Lodi than 500 mt untill Cascina Cuccagna
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pizzaskill
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by The Art of Making Pizza-Cooking Class in Unique Location with Italian Pizzachef .