- Take a guided tour of Milan’s Duomo cathedral
- Jump ahead of the long lines with priority admission
- Take in the panoramic views from the rooftop
- Tours are limited to 25 travelers for a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Your guide will be waiting for you 10 minutes before the tour in front of the main Duomo Ticket Office in Piazza Duomo 14/A on the right-hand side of the Cathedral's side doors. Your guide will bring you your entrance tickets and microphone system before starting the guided tour.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk being refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements. Comfortable shoes are recommended on the Rooftops.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that in the unlikely event of closures of the Rooftops, the guided tour will include the Duomo Museum (closed on Wednesdays)
- Jump to the front of the Ticket Office line by showing your voucher and go straight to the Infopoint Desk where your guide will be waiting for you with your tickets
- Get to the meeting point (Infopoint Desk inside the Ticket Office, Piazza Duomo 14/A ), 10 minutes before the guided tour starts
- The guide and a staff member of the Veneranda Fabbrica will be waiting for you at the meeting point and they will give you your tickets.
- Pushchairs can be used inside the Cathedral and the Archaeological Area but MUST be closed and carried by hand on the Rooftops
- Visitors are subject to security checks by law enforcement before visiting the Cathedral and the Rooftops. Please be ready to go through an airport-style security system.
- Most travelers can participate
- For use of the mandatory whispers, a valid identity document (identity card, passport, driving licence) must be deposited, which will be returned at the end of the service by staff at the Ticket Office
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Duomo di Milano
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Skip-the-line Duomo Tour with Rooftop Access .