Are you interested in?
Sforza Castle (Castello Sforzesco) Tours
117 Tours & Activities
Attractions & Museums
29 Tours & Activities
Must-See Museums in Milan
0 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Discover Milan’s history on a family-friendly tour of the Sforza Castle. This tour is designed for children to stay engaged and happy as you wander through the castle grounds and see the Ducal courtyard, the Spanish hospital, the Sala delle Asse designed by Leonardo da Vinci, and Michelangelo’s “Pieta.” Learn about the castle’s secrets from your guide and end the tour at Parco Sempione and the Arch of Peace.
- Discover the Sforza Castle in Milan on this 2-hour family-friendly tour
- Visit the Ducal courtyard, the Spanish hospital, and Parco Sempione
- See the Sala della Asse by Leonardo da Vinci and Michelangelo’s “Pieta”
- Enjoy a personalized experience with our own private tour guide
Saved to wishlist!
Blue Badge Local guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointSforzesco Castle, Piazza Castello, 20121 Milano MI, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Pinocchio Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sforza Castle Private Tour for Kids & Families?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the social distancing policy during Sforza Castle Private Tour for Kids & Families?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 51738P71
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesMilanAttractions & Museums - LombardyAttractions & Museums - FernoAttractions & Museums - Lake ComoCategory
StresaQC TermemilanoBranca Tower (Torre Branca)Piazza FontanaPiazza Mercanti Ambrosiana Museum and Library (Veneranda Biblioteca Ambrosiana)Poldi Pezzoli Museum (Museo Poldi Pezzoli)Via della SpigaPorta NuovaSan Sepolcro Church (Chiesa di San Sepolcro)Via Monte NapoleoneQuadrilatero d'OroBramante Sacristy (Sacrestia del Bramante)San Siro Stadium (Stadio San Siro)Church of Santa Maria at San Satiro (Chiesa di Santa Maria presso San Satiro)La Scala Opera House (Teatro alla Scala)Piazza Gae AulentiCasa MilanChurch of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore)Autodromo Nazionale Monza