4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
You may also like
Discover the fashion capital of Italy with your own private tour guide during this half-day walking tour of Milan. Learn about the history and culture of Italy’s second-largest city as you stroll through the streets passing key landmarks such as the Vittorio Emanuele II Gallery, the San Ambrosio Basilica, Sempione Park, Sforzesco Castle and more. This tour also includes entry to the Duomo Cathedral with a guided tour.
- Explore the highlights of central Milan on a private walking tour
- See the Brera, Sforzesco Castle, Sempione Park and more
- Tickets and a guided tour of the Duomo are included
- Enjoy a personalized experience with a private tour guide
Saved to wishlist!
Private official tour guide for 4 hours
Hotel/apartment pickup and drop-off (if centrally located)
General entrance ticket to Milan's Cathedral (Duomo)
SAVE COVID-19 SAFE
Food and drinks
Other entrance fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your hotel in Milan (if centrally located).
If hotel is not centrally located: In the main entrance of the Duomo of Milan.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tour Travel & More
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private 4-Hour Walking Tour of Milan with private official tour guide?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Private 4-Hour Walking Tour of Milan with private official tour guide?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private 4-Hour Walking Tour of Milan with private official tour guide?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private 4-Hour Walking Tour of Milan with private official tour guide?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Having a private tour guide was an excellent way to tour the important areas of Milan and tailor the experience to your preferences and needs." See review
Product code: 8647P173
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMilanCity Tours - LombardyWalking Tours - LombardyHistorical Tours - LombardyHalf-day Tours - LombardyCity Tours - FernoWalking Tours - FernoHistorical Tours - FernoHalf-day Tours - FernoCity Tours - Lake ComoWalking Tours - Lake ComoHistorical Tours - Lake ComoHalf-day Tours - Lake ComoCategory
Bramante Sacristy (Sacrestia del Bramante)Poldi Pezzoli Museum (Museo Poldi Pezzoli)Porta NuovaVia Monte NapoleoneBranca Tower (Torre Branca)Palazzo LombardiaChurch of Santa Maria delle Grazie (Chiesa di Santa Maria delle Grazie)Ambrosiana Museum and Library (Veneranda Biblioteca Ambrosiana)Lake Orta (Lago di Orta)Piazza Fontana10 Corso ComoMilan Via Manzoni (Via Alessandro Manzoni)Leonardo’s Vineyard (Vigna di Leonardo)Abbey of Santa Maria di Morimondo (Abbazia Santa Maria di Morimondo)Museo del NovecentoColumns of San Lorenzo (Colonne di San Lorenzo)StresaVia della SpigaSan Siro Stadium (Stadio San Siro)Vicolo dei Lavandai