1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Walk in the footsteps of Giuseppe Verdi on a small-group tour of Milan, and visit the city’s famous opera house of La Scala. A great experience for lovers of classical music who only have a limited amount of time free, this short morning walking tour puts the spotlight on the famous opera composer and his time in the city. You’ll visit La Scala to see the theater and on-site museum, and stroll to Verdi’s beloved hotel in the city.
- Hear tales of composers such as Verdi and Puccini and their music in Milan
- Catch all the commentary as you walk with use of your guide’s radio system
- Browse collections of costumes and instruments inside La Scala theater
- Enjoy a more personal small-group tour with numbers limited to 15 people
Saved to wishlist!
Radio system (from 5 participants)
Small-group tour (max 15 participants)
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTeatro Alla Scala, Via Filodrammatici 2, 20121 Milan Italy
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- IMPORTANT: Due to rehearsals and schedule changes made by La Scala Opera House, the visit to the theater is not guaranteed until the day of the tour.
- Large bags and backpacks must be checked into the cloakroom.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Keys of Italy / Milan
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 71971P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursTheatersSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsTours & SightseeingMilanSkip-the-Line Tours - LombardyTheaters - LombardySkip-the-Line Tours - FernoTheaters - FernoSkip-the-Line Tours - Lake ComoTheaters - Lake ComoCategory
Brera Art Gallery (Pinacoteca di Brera)Codex AtlanticusPorta NuovaLake Orta (Lago di Orta)Arch of Peace (Arco della Pace)Bramante Sacristy (Sacrestia del Bramante)Piazza Gae AulentiChurch of Santa Maria delle Grazie (Chiesa di Santa Maria delle Grazie)Navigli DistrictMilan Via Manzoni (Via Alessandro Manzoni)Casa MilanSerravalle Designer OutletChurch of San Bernardino alle Ossa (Santuario di San Bernardino alle Ossa)Via Monte NapoleoneAmbrosiana Museum and Library (Veneranda Biblioteca Ambrosiana)Church of San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore (Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero Maggiore)10 Corso ComoChurch of Santa Maria at San Satiro (Chiesa di Santa Maria presso San Satiro)Corso Buenos AiresSan Siro Stadium (Stadio San Siro)