3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore the newer parts of Milan on a 3-hour guided architecture tour. Learn about the massive construction project that occured for the 2015 World Expo. Stroll through the Porta Nuova district, walk along Corso Como, and see the famous vertical forest towers of Isola as your guide walks you through the project’s history. End the tour at Eataly where you can sample a number of regional treats from all over Italy.
- Discover the newer areas of Milan on this 3-hour architecture tour
- Learn about the massive reconstruction project for the 2015 World Expo
- Visit sites such as the vertical forest towers and Corso Como
- Enjoy a personalized experience with your own private tour guide
Saved to wishlist!
Professional art historian guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Raphael Tours & Events
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 20455P141
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursArchitecture ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingMilanCity Tours - LombardyArchitecture Tours - LombardyWalking Tours - LombardyHalf-day Tours - LombardyCity Tours - FernoArchitecture Tours - FernoWalking Tours - FernoHalf-day Tours - FernoCity Tours - Lake ComoArchitecture Tours - Lake ComoWalking Tours - Lake ComoHalf-day Tours - Lake ComoCategory
TicineseCorso Buenos AiresMilan Gallery of Modern Art (Galleria d'Arte Moderna Milano)Milan Via Manzoni (Via Alessandro Manzoni)Leonardo3 MuseumStresaAutodromo Nazionale MonzaAbbey of Santa Maria di Morimondo (Abbazia Santa Maria di Morimondo)Lake Orta (Lago di Orta)Piazza FontanaLa Scala Opera House (Teatro alla Scala)Navigli DistrictColumns of San Lorenzo (Colonne di San Lorenzo)San Siro Stadium (Stadio San Siro)Via della SpigaMilan Monumental Cemetery (Cimitero Monumentale di Milano)Poldi Pezzoli Museum (Museo Poldi Pezzoli)San Sepolcro Church (Chiesa di San Sepolcro)Piazza Mercanti Church of Santa Maria delle Grazie (Chiesa di Santa Maria delle Grazie)