Explore our promoted experiences
- Informative, friendly and professional art-historian guide
- All entrance fees included as an added convenince
- Small-group tour ensures a more personal experience
- Skip-the-line admission allows for quicker entry and more time exploring
Departure & Return
Meet the coordinator and the guide in front of the entrance to the Last Supper Museum (door with flags).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Due to increased security measures bags of any size, food and drinks are NOT allowed inside the Last Supper Museum
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Please note, for the Last Supper visit children up to the age of 1 do not need a reservation if they are carried by a parent and enter without a stroller
- Most travelers can participate
- All participants must also bring a valid form of ID (e.g. passport, driver's license, identity card, student card, etc)
- You must present physical or digital proof that you've been fully vaccinated with a FDA or WHO-approved vaccine administered at least 14 days before the performance date. Children under 12 years old and people with medical conditions or closely held religious beliefs that prevent vaccination must provide either a negative Covid-19 PCR test taken no more than 72 hours before the performance starts or a negative Covid-19 antigen test taken no more than 6 hours before the performance starts
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY New Age City Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival