Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- See the best of Milan on a comprehensive city tour
- Avoid long lines at the Duomo with skip-the-line tickets
- Learn about the history of Milan and its past residents
- This tour is limited to 15 guests for a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meet your guided by the main gate of the Sforza Caste, at the Filarete Tower, just in front of the round fountain. Look for the guide with sign
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tours of Milan
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience