- Evening Milan spa session at QC Termemilano with aperitivo
- Make the most of the many spa and sauna facilities at your leisure
- Explore the tranquil gardens in between enjoying the spa experiences
- Leave feeling refreshed, invigorated and ready to continue your evening in Milan
Departure & Return
The spa is at the corner of Piazzale Medaglie d'Oro with Via Filippetti
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
After being welcomed by the attentive staff, you’re free to use the spa and wellness facilities as you like during your visit. There are more than 30 spa treatments and experiences to choose from, including saunas, steam baths, massage treatments, and the spa’s private gardens (at an additional cost). The water in the pools is all kept at a temperature believed to be the same as ancient Roman baths were kept—a little under 100°F (36°C). You need only to bring a swimsuit, as footwear, bathrobes, and towels are all provided for you.
When your spa visit is complete, begin the evening’s meal the way the Italians do, with aperitivo. A buffet of light snacks such as cheese, fruit, bread, and jam accompany a selection of wines and fruit juices. It’s the ideal way to finish your spa trip, giving you the energy you need to head back into Milan for dinner.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 14 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Terme Milano srl
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff